The following updates have been published in the EU Pesticide Database of the EU Commission website:
- Commission Regulation (EU) 2017/983 of 9 June 2017 became applicable on 30 June 2017 as regards MRLs for tricyclazole in or on certain products.
- Publication of the Commission Regulation (EU) 2017/978of 9 June 2017 as regards MRLs for fluopyram;hexachlorocyclohexane (HCH), alpha-isomer.hexachlorocyclohexane (HCH), beta-isomer; hexachlorocyclohexane (HCH), sum of isomers, except the gamma isomer; lindane (hexachlorocyclohexane (HCH), gamma-isomer); nicotine and profenofos in or on certain products.
- Commission Regulation (EU) 2017/1016 of 14 June 2017 became applicable on 11 July 2017 as regards MRLS for benzovindiflupyr, chlorantraniliprole, deltamethrin, ethofumesate, haloxyfop, Mild Pepino Mosaic Virus isolate VC1, Mild Pepino Mosaic Virus isolate VX1, oxathiapiprolin, penthiopyrad, pyraclostrobin, spirotetramat, sunflower oil, tolclofos-methyl and trinexapac in or on certain products.
- Insertion of Review Reports for Bacillus amyloliquefaciens FBZ24, Beauveriabassiana 147, Beauveriabassiana NPP111B005, Coniothyriumminitans, diflubenzuron, flazasulfuron, fluroxypyr, orthosulfamuron.
- SANTE/10656/2017 was voted on 13/06/2017 at the PAFF residues. MRLs for the following substances are already avaialble: Bacillus amyloliquefaciensstrain FZB24, Bacillus amyloliquefaciensstrain MBI 600, clayed charcoal, dichlorprop-P, ethephon, etridiazole, flonicamid, fluazifop-P, hydrogen peroxide, metaldehyde, penconazole, spinetoram, tau-fluvalinate and Urtica To be noted that the MRLs are not yet applicable.
- Insertion of addendum to the Review Report for abamectin, mesosulfuron, mesotrione, cyhalofop-butyl.
- Insertion of list of studies for thiram.