Belgian Medical Doctors and Health Professionals has published an open letter in the AIER for discussion regarding the impact on public health not only in Belgium but also around the world.
Some keys points of this communication are as follows:
- The course of Covid-19 followed the course of a normal waver of infection similar to a flu season.
- The use of non-specific PCR test, which produces many false positives showed an exponential picture. The PCR creator expressly warned that this test was intended for research and not for diagnostics. The test does not measure how many viruses are present in the sample. If someone tests positive, this does not mean that the person is actually clinically infected, is ill or is going to become ill.
- Strong immune systems relies on normal daily exposure to microbial influences, so overly hygienic measure have a detrimental effect on our immunity.
- Social isolation and economic damage led to an increase in depression, anxiety, suicides, physical inactivity that affects mainly to older people, intra-family violence and child abuse.
- After one year of exposure to this new virus, it can be stated that Covid-19 mortality is many times lower than expected initially and close to that of a normal seasonal flu.
- Wearing a mask is not without side effects, like exposure to oxygen deficiency, toxic concentrations of CO2, dangerous microorganism released by the nose/mouth system, and these exposures may cause, amongst other symptoms, headache, nausea, fatigue, loss of concentration, sinus problems, respiratory problems, hyperventilation, and anxiety.
- Due to the continuous natural mutation of viruses, a vaccine is at most a temporary solution. In addition, what it is worse, a duly untested vaccine which is implemented by emergency procedure and for which the manufacturers have already obtained legal immunity from possible harm, raises series questions. If 95% of people experience Covid-19 virtually symptom-free, the risk of exposure to an untested vaccine is irresponsible.
We agree to these Professionals that the current crisis management has become totally disproportionate and causes more damage than it does any good, and we really expect politicians to be independently and critically informed in the decision-making process and in the compulsory implementation of corona-measures.