Below we have provided you with Basic Information regarding the processing of your data. You can obtain further information by accessing Additional Information.
- Data Controller and Recipient: The controller and recipient of the data is KAELTIA COMPLIANCE SERVICES, SLU, Tax ID No B74306788, whose registered office is situated at Margarita Salas, 2, 1º K, 33204, Gijón, Asturias, Spain.
- Your data will only be transferred when we are required to do so by law. Your data may also be accessed by the service providers that KAELTIA COMPLIANCE SERVICES, SLU contracts or may contract and who have the capacity of data processors. We do not carry out international transfers of your data.
- Purpose: The information we request from you will be used to meet your requests and to contact you in order to help you with any questions or queries regarding our products and/or services. If you end up registering as a customer, we will use your data to comply with the contract and the law. We may also process your data in order to keep you informed about our products and services. Remember that you can always object to this purpose and additional purposes by writing to us at the addresses indicated.
- Legitimacy: In any case, it is necessary to obtain your consent, as the data subject, for the processing of your personal data, which must be specifically expressed by clearly accepting the terms set forth in this document.
- Your rights: You may access, rectify, cancel your data, request human intervention in the creation of profiles, the limitation of processing and data portability, in those cases and with the scope established by the applicable regulations at all times, at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing directly to the controller indicated above. We will keep the data you provide us with to obtain information and/or quotes for a period of one year. After this period, we will cancel them, if the contract ends up not being formalised.
In the event of any complaint or question you can contact us at the following address: Calle Margarita Salas, 2, 1º K, 33204, Gijón, Asturias, Spain, by post or e-mail address: email@example.com